Sunday, March 9, 2014

Book Fair Insanity, 3 New Sets and a Freebie!!

Oh my... it's been quite an adventure.  Last week was supposed to be my book fair.  Um... that didn't work out so well.  It snowed. It sleeted.  I couldn't get out of my driveway.  My car hasn't moved in over a week. (Ok... I admit it, the last couple of days are just because I was lazy. I could have gotten it out if I really wanted to.) But... the show must go on and luckily Scholastic has been fabulous about working with me.  Soooo.... it begins... TOMORROW.  If you are a librarian, you likely know the way this feels.  It makes me tired just thinking about it.  I love it, but man, can it wear me out. 

This weekend, I've been trying to upload a few sets that have been just hanging around on my computer for a while.  I really love drawing, but I HATE trying to get stuff uploaded.  It seems like everytime I try to upload a set, I have issues. :-( (I have LOTS of issues... some have nothing to do with my art. lol)

So here's my new clip art sets. Maybe you can do something with them. I'm really excited about the first one.  Both of these were custom sets for my buddy Nicole Shelby. I'm so lucky to get to teach with her! I hope I get the chance to sit in with her class when she gets all of the Titanic stuff ready to go!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Titanic-Clip-Art-for-Personal-or-Commercial-Use-1148800
 

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Fancy-Rabbit-Clip-Art-for-Personal-or-Commercial-Use-1149142
The second set is based on the book The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane. Such a wonderful book.  I love Kate DiCamillo, but I didn't read this book until I was asked to draw these! Oh my goodness! What a heartbreaker!
 
 
After I posted them, I realized that I was still using my 2013 logo! Duh! I'm such a dork.  Oh well, I'm not going to change it.  :-)
 
I also added a FREEBIE and a letter set. Here's the freebie. 
 


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Trees-for-every-season-with-blacklines-for-Personal-or-Commercial-Use-1152450
 
...and here's my letter set. 

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Doodle-Letters-for-Personal-and-Commercial-Use-Not-a-Font-1152270
 
I just finished another custom set for a new friend from Oklahoma.  It's a state symbols set.  I hope to get to post it sometime soon.  Be on the lookout for that, OK friends! :-) (Now I want to do a set like that for KY since that's my home!)
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I thought that this new teacher-seller website might interest you. They are based in Canada and offer features that are not found on similar sites. They also have a lot of new features coming. Here is a link: Created by Teachers, Exclusively for Teachers

    ReplyDelete