Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Lame-o LibraryFox

Ok... so I'm a terrible blogger. 

I skipped the entire month of December.  I haven't posted ANY new clip art.  :-(

I just sort of checked out for a while.  I'm a woooser.  (aka: loser.)

... but I needed it.  I get stressed out at Christmas time.  It is my favorite holiday, but it's a love/hate relationship.  It's sort of depressing for us single folks... and that's all I'm going to say about that.  I had a wonderful Christmas though and I hope you did too.  Ugh... I still have to take down my tree.  :-( I really hate that part.  I get used to seeing it and then the house looks bare without it.  lol

Anyway, in honor of me being such a lame-o LibraryFox, I decided to put some of my clip art sets on sale and I even made a couple of things FREE! Hop over to my store to see what you can find!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Cute-Crayon-Doodles-Clip-Art-Set-617903
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Foxy-Fonts-10-Handwritten-Fonts-555541
 
There's even a new set of FREE fonts! :-)
 
...and I've just added this set of sports uniforms.  These are blackline only so that your students can decorate them as they like!  I'm no math teacher, but I totally see some of these being used to let students decorate them with numbers then add and subtract each others' numbers. I'm sure y'all could come up with even better ideas than that!  Click here to see them in my store!





 
 
I'm not going to promise to be any better of a blogger in 2014 than I was in 2013, but thank you for making my first year of blogging a success!
 
 
 

2 comments: