Monday, April 15, 2013

New Set for Summer... Travel/Transportation

Hi guys! I'm still plugging away at foxy mini-me's and if you're on my list... I promise, I haven't forgotten you!  In the meantime, I don't want to neglect my TpT store, so I finished up a set I'd already started!  It's all travel stuff...  Wanna see?  Ok... here it is.  All the blacklines are included, too! 

 
 
Like it?  I hope so! My favorite is the camera.  I'm a bit of a shutterbug when I have time, but it seems like I don't have much of that right now! 
 
 
I'd like to add right now, that like many others my heart is going out to those involved in the horrible events at the Boston Marathon today.  I'll be saying a prayer for all... I'd like to ask you to do the same if you are a praying person.  Thank you.  I may not be near Boston, but this could have happened anywhere.  Our world is such a scary place sometimes and the things we worry about from day to day are so trivial in comparison.
 
~Foxy
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment