Monday, October 14, 2013

I'm lazy and I don't want to go back to work...


Hello… it’s your absentee blogger here.  Ok…so I went on Fall Break last week and I’ve been lazy, but who really wants to drag out the laptop when they’re on the beach? 
 
I went to Orange Beach, AL to stay with some friends. Lucky dogs… they get to live there year round!  We had a blast just doing the normal things.  My only regret about the whole trip was that I didn’t get to see the turtles hatch.  Let me explain.  My friends that live there are part of a program called, “Share the Beach.” They help assure that the sea turtle hatchlings make it to the water after they emerge from their eggs.  I knew that they had two nests that were ready to hatch.  I was hoping that they’d hold out until I got there on Saturday, but both nests hatched on Friday night before I got there.  L Oh well, at least I got to go out and help with getting another nest ready for the eggs to hatch.  I just wish I could have seen those adorable little turtles... and you'll see why that makes me sad even though I had a great time when you see the picture below.
 
Anyhoo... on to other news and happenings.  My friend Deb (who happens to have a mini-me right on the header of her blog!) is having a giveaway to celebrate 1,000 TpT followers.  You'll love the stuff she's giving away and it includes any resource priced up to $8 from me!  Yay!  I love giving stuff away to my friends! :-)
 
 
 
I've also posted a few new things in my store this week.  Of course, I've posted my lesson plans for week 10. I don't think I ever even blogged about week 9.  Aggghhh.... it's so easy to get so far behind!
Week 9 was all about reviewing what we had learned and doing centers.  We had a blast.  Here's the evidence written on the faces of a couple of my cutie pies.   
 
 
 
 
I also posted a power point that we will be using this week as we learn and review information about GENRES.  I hope you'll find it useful! It goes right along with our genre bingo that can also be found in my store. 


 
 
...and finally, I posted some new clip art.  It isn't much, but it's more than I've had time to complete in quite a while. 





 
 
Sooo to sum it all up, I guess I'm not really all THAT lazy... but I really don't want to go back to work.  :-)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog through the southern bloggers link up. Your clipart looks great!

    Jasmine
    Buzzing With Mrs. McClain

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. بادر الآن بالحصول على خصومات شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام التي تقدمها شركة ابراج دبي افضل شركات الخدمات المنزلية في المملكة العربية السعودية

    ReplyDelete