Saturday, March 16, 2013

My Favorite Clip Art Set Ever...

...Even if I did make it! It was inspired by my love of dogs.  Obviously I love my dogs! Their cartoon versions are on my blog header.  Here they are in real life... and if you're gonna be reading this blog, you're probably going to need to know their names.  They are Bella on the left and Keimosabi (a.k.a. Mo) on the right and that furless one in the middle is me.  :-)
 
Not to be a downer, but we lost our Aunt Sadie-Lady this week.  Before you get too upset, Sadie-Lady was my dad's Golden Retriever.  We loved her very much.  My love of the 3 of them, inspired this set! It's been the most popular item in my store so far, and to be honest, if I hadn't made it, I'd probably have to buy it.  ;-)
 


 
See?  It's not often that I fall in love with something I make.  Like most people, I'm my own worst critic.  Let me know what you think?  Are you a dog lover? What kind do you have? For some reason, I'm attracted to neurotic husky pound puppies. ;-)
 
Hope you've got a fun Saturday night planned.  Me... I plan on eating a whole bunch of pasta and crashing afterwards since I woke up before 6am this morning! What is wrong with me?!?! 
 
 
~Foxy
 

5 comments:

  1. Totally adorable clipart. I love your header too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dog clipart, so cute. I came over from "Teaching with Blonde Ambition". I am your newest follower.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cute clip art and have several things on my wish list. I am glad you have a blog too!
    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete