Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Night blahhhhh....

Does anyone else feel blahhhhh this time of year?  I know I should be pumping these kids full of information, but I just don't seem to have the energy.  Thank goodness for great teachers that post awesome products on TpT!  My new friend, Lindsay, from Primary Polka Dots, is totally awesome, too! (She also went to school at MSU in KY just like me! It's a shame I never met her there!)
 
This is her latest creation! I fell in love immediately.  It's a perfect activity for the library or any reading classroom AND it uses MY clip art! How could I not love it!
 
 
 
My plan? I teach drama along with ELA skills.  I'm going to have my students infer information about the puppies and then they will show me how their puppy would act in skits! I think it will be a lot of fun.
 
 
Have a great week! (Hope you don't have the blahhhhs like me!)
~Foxy

3 comments:

  1. This activity is so cute! I love your graphics! I'm especially fond of the pug in your dog pack as that's what I have and I NEVER see any clipart of pugs! I'm your newest follower! :o) Welcome the blogging!

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karyn, I have a really good friend who has a pug! She would have hurt me if I didn't include one! :-)

      Delete
  2. Awww! HOW FUN!!! I love your graphics! They are so inspirational!!! Keep 'em coming!!! :) Hope your kiddos LOVE the activity! :)

    Thanks for the shout out! :) Love, Lindsay

    ReplyDelete