Sunday, May 26, 2013

2 New sets! Rockstars and Newspaper

It's late... errrr.... early.  I fell asleep at about 7pm and just woke up.  Man! I hate it when that happens! Oh well, I decided to get my lazy rear end up and share a couple of new TpT store posts with you.  The first is one that I've been working on for a looooooooooong time and I finally finished it.  It's near and dear to my heart, because I've always wanted to be a rockstar!  lol.  (As noted in my header image... he he he) Seriously, I love music!

If I were in a classroom and wanted a theme for the year, this would be it and I created the set with that in mind!  I even know what my attention getter would be...  "I Wanna Rock," would be what I would say... and the kids would respond, "Rock On!" I'd probably even teach them the rock and roll hand sign.  lol...  Yep. I'm a dork.  I'd also have to find as many awesomely bad (clean) 80's rock n' roll songs as I could to play for them during centers or something.  I'm pretty sure they'd love it.  :-)

 
 
The next set was a custom set for a buddy.  She needed some cute newspaper writing kids, so I whipped some up!  I have to admit, making this set was more fun than I thought it would be!  :-)
 
 
 
 
 
I also made myself a new signature image... 
 
Have a great day... on purpose!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment