Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Hobbies for kids

It's that time of the year.  The school year is winding down... maybe you're already out of school.  We are!  You have some time to do a few things that you WANT to do.  What are your hobbies?  Obviously, if you are here, one of them is probably creating products for your classroom... but is that really a hobby?  Well, I think so, because not everyone who teaches creates their own units! 

My hobbies... well, there's the obvious ones: Reading and Drawing.  Then there's some less obvious ones: Playing pool (I'm crummy, but I love it.), photography, and scrapbooking. :-) 

Recently, I was asked to do a set of kids with hobbies.  Maybe you could use these in your classroom! 
 
 
Happy Wednesday!
~Foxy
 

1 comment:

  1. This is quite helpful . Thank you so much for this article . I always learn something new from your posts. I like your idea of understanding Filipina Journey Blog . Looking forward for more such articles.

    ReplyDelete