Thursday, May 2, 2013

Greek Mythology Set 2 and I miss my Internet...

Oh how I miss my Internet.  My modem died on Tuesday.  I plan to bury it in the back yard and give it the last rites as soon as I make sure AT&T doesn't want it back.  I'm stuck trying to go other places with horribly irratic WiFi and try to post things, catch up on Facebook, etc.  :-(  I admit it.  I'm addicted.  This is like trying to quit cold turkey.  Thank goodness for smart phones. 

Anyway, I did manage to get a requested set posted today! It's my second set of Greek Mythology stuff! I just love the Poseidon clip.  He's a cutie... and Zeus has his very own cloud with lightning that's a separate image.  :-)  There's a bunch of them included, so take a look.  Maybe you can find something you can use!  They all have blacklines, too.... for all of you that don't have color printers! (Like me... I have to use mine from home for that!)


No comments:

Post a Comment