Sunday, June 16, 2013

Long time, no blog

I've been M.I.A. for a few days... In case you missed it, I'm in Wisconsin to see my nieces. 

On the way home, I get to go to IKEA!!!  I'm so excited!  I love IKEA!!! 

While I'm here, I've still been working on clip art when I can.  I finally finished a set today.  As usual, it's a custom set.  This time it's for my buddy, Lorraine.


Her blog is called Fabulous Fourth Grade Frogs, so appropriately, the set I made for her is frogs... frogs for every occasion you can think of!  How do you feel about frogs?  I think they are cute!  They aren't my favorite critter... after all, my nickname IS Foxy.  lol

I always loved to play with them in the yard.  :-)

Anyhoo... if you are interested in seeing my "Feeling Froggy" set, take a look in my TpT store! 

 
Hope y'all had a wonderful day... on purpose! 
 

1 comment: