Thursday, July 4, 2013

Calorie Free Cupcakes & yes, they really are FREE!

I just posted some cupcakes.  Now keep in mind, these are supposed to look like doodles on notebook paper that have been colored in with chalk pastels.  They aren't supposed to be crisp and clear. They are supposed to be artistic. (My feelings are a little hurt because my first downloader on this freebie gave me a 3.8 for clarity. Seriously? It's FREE and they aren't supposed to be clear! This is my first rating that wasn't 4 stars!) Anyway, I'm working on some back to school sets that match the cupcakes. Please let me know what you think of them... be honest.  I don't want to post things that people don't like!  :-( 


Be on the look out for the back to school sets, hopefully today!  Also, I'm so excited... I'm actually going to get to go to the beach!  I'm hitching a ride with some family members (After all, who wants to go by themselves?) to Orange Beach, AL for a few days next week. I don't even know if I'll have internet access...  but it's about time for me to take a break!  :-) School will be back in session before I know it! 

Have a great day... on purpose!
 


1 comment:

  1. Crystal, I love them. Of course, I love all of your work! I had a commenter knock me down on clarity as well (a while back) on a pack that was purely print. I mean, what could they not see? ODD. I think clarity is a weird thing to judge people on.

    Deniece
    This Little Piggy Reads

    ReplyDelete