Sunday, July 14, 2013

Hey Y'all... Wanna shoot some hoops?

I've had a lot of requests for more sports sets, so while I was on my way to Alabama, I drew some kiddos playing basketball!  Take a look and see what you think. 
 
Remember those Notebook Owls I blogged about a little while back?  One of my buddies, Randi, has made the cutest little classroom decor pack that uses them!  I LOVE it!  :-) In fact, she's going to use it in her classroom this year!  Wow!!!  What a compliment!
 
 
Do you ever feel overwhelmed?  Between my real job (in the library) and my extra job (TpT) I just feel like I have too much to do!  I guess I just need to chill out!  I think all of the stress is self inflicted.  lol....  anyone else feel that way? 
 
Have a great week! :-)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Teachers could really work 24 hours a day and still have things they could find to do. Enjoy relaxing. :)
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are sooo right, Lisa. Problem is, I don't know when to stop! I want to do it all!

      Delete
  2. Love the basketball clip art! I checked them out at your store, and especially like how you have some in defensive stances...most basketball clipart I've seen just has players holding a ball, so I like how you've created players focusing on the OTHER half of the game! ~Deb
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I make a set, I always TRY to think of everything I would want if I were making something with it. :-) Thanks, Deb!

      Delete
  3. Haha yes always! There's never enough hours in the day! I love your blog design by the way- even my husband who just saw the screen said "whoa that's pretty" haha!

    x Serena x
    Magic Mistakes & Mayhem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Serena, tell you're hubby that I appreciate that more than y'all will ever know! If a guy actually noticed my blog, then I'm doing something right! lol... Men never care a thing about most stuff like that! :-)

      Delete