Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Carole Stout Fiske.... come on down!  lol... ok. Well, you probably don't want to do that unless you are nearby... but YOU ARE THE WINNER... of some really cute mustache letters.  :-) I'll be emailing you those letters sometime tonight when I am back to my computer.  :-)  If you didn't win... well, you could always go BUY some really cute mustache letters.  Just kidding... errr... well, not really.  Sales have been Sssssslllllllllllloooooooooowwwwwwwwwww for the last couple of days.  In fact... we have a flatline.  Anyone else having that problem?  So far, July is looking worse than June!  :-/ Oh well, just venting a little today.  :-)

Today I'm training to use Blackboard Edline for my school website.  Do any of you already use this at your school?  Just curious.  If you do, let me know what you think of it.  I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. 

Whew...  I need to put on my "positive pants!" I feel like a negative Nelly today.  At least we had the happiness of a giveaway winner!!!  Woohoo!!!  I'm gonna cheer up RIGHT NOW!  :-D

Hope you're having a fabulous day!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment