Monday, July 29, 2013

Our School is a Zoo and other ramblings

I dread going to my school this week. I know everyone will be there.  It's going to be a zoo. So in honor of the "zoo" that is back to school, I made a zoo clip art set.  :-) Take a look and see what you think. 


Not only does it have tons of animals, it also has some cute little zookeepers! There's over 50 pieces in this set. 
 
 
I feel like I'm going to throw up everytime I think about Friday.  Friday morning, I have to help lead teachers in a training for our new website system.  I could get in front of the kids all day long.  I can make a complete fool of myself to get their attention and not care at all, but adults....  that's a whole different ball of wax.  Anybody else like that?  Ok... I'm going to try not to think about that. 
 
Today was my MeeMaw's 92nd birthday.  We had her a party yesterday.  She truly amazes me.  I hope I can be like her if I make it to 92.  She still lives by herself, plants a garden every year, sews all the time and still works one day a week! See... I told you she's amazing.  She's also the most beautiful 92 year old that I've ever known. 
 
Can you tell I love her?
 
 
This was yesterday.  Maybe I'm partial, but I don't think she looks 92.  :-)
 
I'm going to try to "Keep Calm and Carry On!"
I'll be ok after I get the first day of school over with. 
Obviously, my anxiety medication is not strong enough.
 
Ok... I think I'm done rambling for now.
I hope you have a fabulous week!
 
 


4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love your work!!! You're are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate to your speaking in front of adults comment. I get crazy nervous!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal - the critters are too stinking cute. I'm going to have to wish list those.

    ReplyDelete